#1 Easy to Install
- Takes less time and fewer man-power compared to cement block or pre-cast flood vaults.
- Can be installed in tighter places.
- Makes it easier to avoid obstacles such as sidewalks, fences, gas lines, water mains, etc.
- Eliminates the need to use heavy equipment which can cause extensive damage to the home owners property.
#2 Extremely Durable
- The system can last over 75 years compared to 25 years for a concrete vault.
- It cannot absorb water, which means NO freeze cracking.
#3 Green Technology
- There is NO water infiltration through the fiberglass walls in a pressurized sewer situation or from natural ground water.
#4 Efficient Design
- The final product has a permanent solvent welded joint to prevent leakage.
- The electrical outlet is better positioned, which makes for a better seal around the connection into the vault.
- The entrance ladder allows for easy access to the vault for pump maintainance purposes.
#5 Clean Appearance
- The finished product is cleaner and neater. The home owners yard is not torn up after installation.
- It is brighter inside the vault when doing maintenance work or observation.